Happy New Year, peeps! This week I’ve read so many posts on New Year’s Resolutions. Usually I don’t do resolutions because I feel like if there’s a change that needs to be made then you should change it asap, and not wait till New Year’s Day. However, I do believe in setting goals for the year, and here are a few of mine:
- Publish a collection of poetry
- Complete my novel Wicked Game
- Write a screenplay
- Participate in Pitch Wars in August
- Stick to a consistent blogging schedule (I update my blog twice a week but not always on the same days so I’m going to try to pick 2 days during the week and stick to those only)
- Try new eyeshadow or eyeliner colours
- Sleep more
- I plan to read 40 books in 2018. Last year my goal was for 24 and I ended up reading 39.
What are some of your goals for 2018?
By: Azzurra Nox