Happy New Year, peeps! I hope that the new year has begun with a bang or at least in a very pleasant way! Just like the years before, I’ve decided to see what goals I had set last year and what I accomplished during the year, and also what my new goals are for the new year.
2019 Goals & What I accomplished
- Finish writing Girl That You Fear (DONE, just need to edit now)
- Finish short story Pink Rabbits (Didn’t do, but DID write Fragile Fruit with Erica Ruhe and will be published by Running Wild Press this summer and also have my short story, Good Sister Bad Sister appear in Betty Bites Back)
- Write Screenplay (Didn’t happen, but DID begin to write a screenplay)
- Read over 50 books (I actually read 64)
- I wanted to focus more on book reviews & author interviews and I did
- I wanted to try more cream-based cosmetics and I did (esp. from Glossier)
- I wanted to cover more events but didn’t see any that I was interested in, although I did get to cover Comic-Con and Shriekfest.
- Edit my novel Girl that You Fear & send to agents
- Finish editing my novel Wicked Game
- Write a short film screenplay so I can send to Crypt TV
- Write a feature-length screenplay
- Complete another poetry book
- Promote Strange Girls: Women in Horror Anthology
- Read at least 50 books
- I’ll make this the year that I’ll actually give lip gloss a fair chance (been thinking about trying out either Jeffree Star’s lipglosses or Glossier’s lipgloss)
- Offer new colours for my Nox Girl Cosmetics Shop
- Sleep more
- Try new subscription boxes
- More reviews: films, beauty products, & books
- Increase readership
- Will continue my Throwback Thursday segments but won’t do it once a month like last year but once every 2 months
- Will begin a new segment in my blog that will be once a month called “Love or Hype?” where I’ll try out, watch, read or listen to something that is uber popular but I have never given in to and will report back if I DID enjoy it or if it was just hyped up.
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR GOALS FOR THE NEW YEAR?