Happy New Year, peeps! I hope that 2019 has begun with a bang and that you were able to achieve all (or at least most) of the things you wished to accomplished in 2018. I made a goals list last year and I was very surprised by how much I actually got done.
2018 Writing Goals & What I Accomplished
- Publish a poetry collection (DONE, you can pre-order BLEED LIKE ME here).
- Complete my novel Wicked Game (DONE, just need to edit now)
- Write a screenplay (Didn’t Do)
- Participate in Pitch Wars (which I DID do)
- Stick to a consistent posting schedule for my blog (DONE, my blog is now updated on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Sleep more (sadly this didn’t happen)
- Try new eyeshadows or eyeliner colours (didn’t experiment as much as I wished I could have)
- I had set a goal of 40 books to read in a year, and actually read 47!
- Edit Wicked Game
- Finish writing my book Girl That You Fear
- Finish writing my short story Pink Rabbits
- Write a screenplay
- Sleep more
- Been contemplating on cutting my hair short like Lucy Hale, will 2019 be the year of my big chop? We shall see.
- Try out more cream formulas makeup, like cream blush and cream highlighters
- Read 50 books for the year 2019
- Since I’ve paired up with NetGalley and received a bunch of ARCs, so you’ll be seeing more Book Reviews & Author Interviews on the blog in the coming year
- Since I’ve covered some events in 2018 such as Scare LA, Comic-Con LA, and Shriekfest Film Festival, I plan to try to cover more events in the new year
What are some of your goals for the new year?